Norma Angelica Freeland is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Glendon Capital Management in the formation of Glendon Opportunities Fund II, a $2.5 billion global credit opportunities fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the formation of various funds and accounts in the infrastructure sector, including:
- Global Infrastructure Partners IV, a $22 billion infrastructure fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners III, a $15.8 billion infrastructure fund.
- Kelso & Company in the formation of Kelso Investment Associates X, a $2.75 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2011, B.A.