Olga Nesterova is an associate based in the Moscow office. She is a member of the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group and White Collar ...
Read Full Biography
- Whiteleave Holdings in a shareholder dispute involving Rusal and Crispian with respect to PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel.
- Two Cypriot companies in Russian courts in a USD 10 billion dispute over major stake of shares in a Russian public company.
- A Cypriot investment holding in its defence in Russian courts against claims on invalidation of two share purchase agreements and 100% ownership of shares in a Russian company.
- A Russian investment holding and its related co-defendants against USD 15 billion court claims related to ownership of shares in two blue chip Russian joint stock companies.
- A Russian investment holding and its related co-defendants against USD 4 billion court claims related to ownership of shares in a Russian joint stock company.
- A large Russian manufacturer of chemical products and several related defendants in connection with proceedings brought before The High Court of Ireland by a number of shareholders of a Russian major company seeking damages in tort in relation to a challenge to jurisdiction and defending anti-suit injunction and anti-enforcement injunction applications filed by the plaintiffs.
- A Russian holding company in connection with its pre-trial dispute against the largest steel producer related to purchase of a private coal company in Russia.
- A large Turkish construction and development company in its defence against claim in Russian commercial courts brought by a minority shareholder related to mandatory tender offer.
- The largest private generator and distributor of electricity and heat in Russia, in its defence against claims in Russian state commercial courts brought by several minority shareholders.
- A Russian private bank in its dispute against a Russian businessman related to claim on debt recovery under the loan agreement and potential enforcement against the assets in France and Monaco.
- A large investment company as co-defendant in Russian commercial court against claims brought by the Russian Ministry of Finance on recovery of losses related to financing of the import of agricultural products within the framework of state procurement.
- A multinational life sciences company in internal investigations relating to corruption allegations regarding Russian and another CIS subsidiary.
- Tatneft in its victory in the English Court of Appeal in Tatneft v Bogolyubov & others.
- A large Russian investment company in its defence of an LCIA arbitration claim brought by a Russian individual, relating to a corporate dispute with respect to a manufacturing group.
- A European consumer electronics retailer in potential claims against the lessor in connection with the termination of four long-term lease agreements for mega malls in Volgograd, Kazan, Togliatti and Ekaterinburg.
- The Vladimir Potanin Foundation in the organization of an unprecedented exhibition of Soviet and Russian contemporary art at the Centre Pompidou in Paris.
- Pernod Ricard, in obtaining dismissal of ownership claims filed by a Russian Federation entity related to the Stolichnaya trademark.
- A large European media company in its claim in Russian state commercial court against the largest Russian TV channel on copyright infringement related to the highly rated TV show original format.
- A subsidiary of the Russian large steel company in multiple disputes against a Turkish general contractor related to the construction one of the pelletizing facility.
- A subsidiary of the Russian large steel company in its claim at the SCC arbitration in Stockholm against an Austrian engineering company in connection with numerous delays with the supply of the project documentation and production equipment.
- A major Russian developer in court proceedings regarding invalidation of the refusal to provide a land plot and to enter into a lease agreement for such land plot in respect of the construction of a residential building in Moscow.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2015, Law Degree