Olga Panfilova is an associate based in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on financing transactions, ...
Read Full Biography
- Norilsk Nickel in the increase and extension of its unsecured syndicated facility, originally for up to $2.5 billion and signed in December 2017, with a syndicate of 25 international banks for up to $4.15 billion.
- A major forwarder of mineral fertilizers in a secured mezzanine loan from Sberbank Group for a construction project.
- A major forwarder of mineral fertilizers in a sale of stake in its share capital to a strategic investor.
- NLMK and its U.S. subsidiaries in a $250 million ABL facility.
- Norilsk Nickel and its subsidiary GRK Bystrinskoe in an up to $800 million secured credit facility provided by Sberbank of Russia to finance the development of a gold and copper mining plant in Chita on the Bystrinskoe mining site.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $500 million credit facility with a syndicate of international banks.
- Norilsk Nickel in its up to $2.5 billion syndicated term loan facility with an international syndicate comprising 17 banks and financial institutions.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2015, Law Degree