Sebastian Ruiz is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group and Private Equity Group. Mr. Ruiz’s practice focuses on representations ...
Read Full Biography
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Gogo in the offering and sale of $925 million in aggregate principal amount by Gogo Intermediate Holdings and Gogo Finance Co., each wholly-owned subsidiaries of Gogo, of their 9.875% senior secured notes due 2024.
- Jackson National Life Insurance in its agreements to reinsure John Hancock Life Insurance’s Group Payout Annuity business.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Oxford Risk Management, an established leader in alternative risk and captive insurance and consulting.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2012, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, 2006, A.B.