Paisley Piasecki is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Intellectual Property & Mergers and Acquisitions Groups.
Ms. Piasecki joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Entities managed by Blackstone Group in the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Inmark.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- New York Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Boston University, 2017, B.S.