Paisley Piasecki is a corporate associate and a member of the Intellectual Property & Mergers and Acquisitions Groups.
Ms. Piasecki joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, in its acquisition of OpenSlate, a content-focused measurement and analytics company.
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSC Apparel, a leading national distributor of blank apparel and accessories.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Blackstone in its investment in Medable, the leading cloud platform for patient-centered clinical research, valuing Medable at $2.1 billion.
- Lone Wolf, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Propertybase, a leading global real estate and mortgage software company.
- TPG Capital, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe and Kindred Healthcare in the sale of Kindred Healthcare to LifePoint Health.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in the combination of Consilio and Xact Data Discovery.
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Entities managed by Blackstone in the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Inmark.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- New York Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Boston University, 2017, B.S.