Parker Eudy is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Eudy joined Debevoise in 2020. He received a J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- The Standard Hotel Group in defending a trademark suit by JWR Management regarding use of the Standard name on residential apartments and condos.
- Arcesium in a trade secret and breach of contract litigation dispute brought by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and its affiliate Advent Software.
- Snap Inc in a federal district court appeal of the USPTO’s refusal to register SPECTACLES trademark for Snap’s brand of wearable “smart glasses” on the grounds that SPECTACLES is a generic term.
- Hypersphere Capital Management, investment manager of a Polkadot-focused cryptocurrency fund, and related entities in litigation with an investor regarding the payment of incentive compensation.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Rice University, 2014, B.A.