Paul Eastham is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s Tax Department and is based in the London office.
Mr. Eastham joined Debevoise in 2013 ...
Read Full Biography
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund IV, a €1.2 billion European special opportunities fund.
- GreyCastle in its sale to Monument Re, advising on the complex offshore UK / Bermuda life insurance structure. Debevoise also advised on the original establishment of GreyCastle.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and tax aspects of its £400 million acquisition of Huntsworth.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in the GP-led restructuring of Bridgepoint Capital’s €4.8 billion crisis-era fund, Bridgepoint Europe IV.
- FWD in its acquisition of MetLife Hong Kong.
- DBAY Advisors in the formation of DouglasBay Capital III Fund, a European fund making investments in small and micro-cap listed companies.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of its €750 million private debt platform, focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- OEConnection, a Providence Private Equity portfolio company, in its acquisition of Bluegrasscoms.
- Atkore in its acquisition of Flexicon.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe.
- AmTrust Financial Services in its $219 million acquisition of ANV Holding, a Lloyd's platform.
- AltaOne Capital in its acquisition, with Silver Lake, of a 37.6% interest in Cegid Group, valuing the company at €580 million.
- College of Law, London, 2013, L.P.C.
- University of Oxford, 2011, B.A. (Hons)