Peter Bates is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Bates joined Debevoise as a trainee solicitor ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and tax aspects of its £400 million acquisition of Huntsworth.
- HarbourVest Partners and Pantheon as investors in 3i’s GP-led single asset fund restructuring, one of the largest-ever such transactions which involved moving Action, with a post-discount enterprise value of €10.25 billion, to a continuation vehicle.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2 billion.
- DBAY Advisors in the structuring and funding elements of its acquisition of Harvey Nash Group.
- OEConnection, a Providence Private Equity portfolio company, in its acquisition of Bluegrasscoms.
- University of Durham, Hatfield College, 2014, B.A. (Hons)