Pierre-Pascal Bruneau is a retired partner whose practice focused on corporate taxation with a particular emphasis on corporate finance, private equity ...
Read Full Biography
- Najafi Companies in its acquisition of DirectGroup France, Belgium, Switzerland and Québec from Bertelsmann AG.
- Groupe Rasec in its acquisition of 80% of the JEB Group in locations in Asia including Singapore, Malaysia and China.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Merrill Lynch and Eurazeo in the structuring of cross-border dividend distribution regarding Rexel.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1987, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 1982, LL.M.
- Université Paris X, 1978, M.A.