Priya Soni is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Soni joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from Columbia Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Core & Main LP, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Nexstar in its acquisition of the television broadcast station KGBT, Harlingen, Texas.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to The Medicines Co., in its $9.7 billion acquisition by Novartis AG.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Cynosure, a leader in medical aesthetics systems and technologies, from Hologic, a NASDAQ listed medical technology company primarily focused on women’s health.
- InterXion in its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2014, B.A.