Ramsay McCulloch is an English-qualified associate in the Litigation Department. He is a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense ...
Read Full Biography
- The Russian Federation in an arbitration brought by Financial Performance Holdings (a former Yukos Oil subsidiary) (“FPH”) under the Energy Charter Treaty and the UNCITRAL Rules relating to an alleged expropriation and other breaches. FPH withdrew its claims and the Russian Federation successfully applied to have its full costs paid.
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, and in connection with investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- BPP Law School, 2010, L.P.C.
- King's College London, 2009, LL.B.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2009, Maîtrise en droit