Rebecca Urquiola is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. Urquiola joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Urquiola received a J.D. from Columbia Law School, ...
Read Full Biography
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an UNCITRAL arbitration against the Government of Peru under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement, arising out of Peru’s measures relating to Agrarian Reform Bonds.
- Roderick Byrd in state and federal post-conviction proceedings with respect to sentence of death imposed after trial in Jefferson County, Alabama, Circuit Court.
- Norma Garcia-Chox and her son who were separated after arriving in the United States under the Zero-Tolerance Policy resulting in the son being granted affirmative asylum.
- A client detained at Port Isabel Detention Center in Texas after being separated from his son while currently seeking asylum for them both.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2014, B.A.