Richard A. Grossmann is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Richard’s practice focuses on real estate acquisitions, ...
Read Full Biography
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a joint venture with WPT Industrial REIT and AIMCo to aggregate a portfolio of industrial properties in the U.S.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a programmatic joint venture with GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, and Cortland Partners to own and operate multi-family real estate assets throughout the U.S.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its sale of a mixed-use, multi-family project known as The Brownstones in Englewood, NJ.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its joint venture acquisition and financing of Ink Block, a mixed-used project on the site of the old Boston Herald headquarters in Boston, MA.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a joint venture with JBG SMITH to develop and own 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- JPMorgan Asset Management, as advisor to a large domestic pension fund, in establishing a programmatic general partnership joint venture with L&L Holding to invest in New York City real estate.
- A family office in its joint venture acquisition and further development of an office building located at 175 Pearl Street in Brooklyn, NY.
- Westfield in its $1.1 billion divestiture of five shopping centers in the U.S. to an investor group led by Centennial Real Estate Company of Dallas, TX.
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, 2013, M.B.A.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Yale University, 2006, M.Phil.
- University of Oxford, 2001, M.S.T.
- Yale University, 2001, B.A.