Richard W. Hughes is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Hughes joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Hughes received ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition, together with Greenbriar Equity Group, of Paradigm Precision and Whitcraft Group and the merger of the two companies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TPG Capital in their $4 billion take-private of Covetrus, a global animal-health technology and services company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Huntsworth and Sharp in obtaining $787.5 million in debt financing for Huntsworth’s spin-off of Sharp.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Sila, a heating and air company that offers HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and home automation systems in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Altruista, a care management software company that delivers care management and population health management solutions that support value-based and person-centered care models.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in Lone Wolf Technologies, the North American leader in residential real estate software.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Cynosure, a leader in medical aesthetics systems and technologies, from Hologic, a NASDAQ listed medical technology company primarily focused on women’s health.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2016, B.A.