Richard W. Hughes is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Hughes joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Hughes received ...
Read Full Biography
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform.
- Blackstone Group in its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Cynosure, a leader in medical aesthetics systems and technologies, from Hologic, a NASDAQ listed medical technology company primarily focused on women’s health.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2016, B.A.