Robert Gucwa is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group and the Aviation Practice Group. His practice focuses on domestic and cross-border ...
Read Full Biography
- JetBlue in its $808 million 2020-1 EETC offering and $116 million 2019-1B EETC offering.
- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air Industries in their $1.17 billion inaugural EETC offering.
- JetBlue in its $1 billion delayed draw term loan credit facility.
- Delta Air Lines in its $500 million offering of enhanced equipment trust certificates (“EETC”) secured by two Airbus A220-100 aircraft, six Airbus A321-200 aircraft, four Boeing 737-900ER aircraft and two Airbus A350-900 aircraft, in two non-amortizing tranches, the first EETC offering by a major U.S. airline to include Airbus A220 aircraft as collateral.
- New York University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, 2007, B.A.
- University of California, San Diego, 2007, B.S.