Romain Zamour is a member of the Litigation Department based in Paris. His practice focuses on the resolution of international disputes, including through ...
Read Full Biography
- A satellite capacity provider in LCIA arbitration proceedings and domestic court proceedings brought by another satellite company.
- Tethyan Copper Company in its US$6 billion arbitration win against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, which is the second-largest ICSID award ever rendered.
- Francesco Becchetti and five other Italian investors in ICSID proceedings against Albania arising out of claimants’ investments in a hydroelectric plant and a media company, winning a historic order of provisional measures suspending criminal and extradition proceedings, and resulting in a favorable award.
- The Government of Grenada in an ICSID arbitration arising out of reforms to the electricity sector.
- A multinational professional services firm in a Belgian-seated commercial arbitration arising out of a post-M&A dispute.
- A U.S.-based natural resources company in an ICC arbitration against an African State-owned entity relating to the sale of shares in a holding company with significant assets in an African country.
- The Mexican sellers of a manufacturing business in an ICC arbitration arising out of a failed M&A deal.
- A Bermuda insurer in an ad hoc reinsurance arbitration arising out of a major oil spill.
- A South East Asian energy producer in an ICDR arbitration with its joint venture partners regarding the development of a power plant in the Philippines.
- Fernando Maldonado in a successful pro bono criminal appeal in front of the New York Court of Appeals.
- Yale Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2013, M.A.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2010, B.A.
- Université Paris IV Paris-Sorbonne, 2009, B.A.