Ruth “Ruthie” V. Fruchter is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Ms. Fruchter joined Debevoise in 2019.
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- New York University, 2014, B.S.