Sally Bergmann is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone Alternative Asset Management in various separate account mandates.
- Burford Capital in the formation of Burford Opportunity Fund, a $300 million global litigation claims fund, together with a $1 billion separate account alongside the fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in multiple global buyout funds, including in the formation of:
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund IX, a $6.25 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- EQT in various fundraising activities, including in the formation of:
- EQT Credit Fund II, an €874 million Europe credit opportunities fund.
- EQT Real Estate I, a €420 million Europe real estate fund.
- EQT Ventures, a €566 million Europe technology/venture capital fund.
- FFL Partners in the formation of FFL Capital Partners IV, a $2 billion North America buyout fund.
- GSO Capital Partners in certain energy, debt and hybrid hedge fund-related activities, including the formation of:
- GSO Capital Opportunities Fund III, a $6.5 billion global mezzanine fund.
- GSO Energy Select Opportunities Fund, a $3 billion North America power/energy fund.
- GSO Credit Alpha Fund, a $1 billion North America and Western Europe credit opportunities fund.
- GSO Credit Alpha Annex Fund, a $960 million North America and Western Europe credit opportunities fund.
- Oaktree Capital Management in various fundraising activities, including in the formation of:
- Oaktree Opportunities Fund IX, a $5.1 billion global distressed debt fund.
- Oaktree European Principal Fund III, a €3.16 billion Europe buyout fund.
- Sequoia Capital in the formation of Sequoia Capital Global Growth Fund III – Endurance Partners, an $8 billion global venture fund.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2011, J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, 2008, B.S.B.A.