Sarah Wolf is a counsel in the firm’s Litigation Department, based in the New York office. Her practice focuses on international arbitration, including ...
Read Full Biography
- A leading global engineering and project management company in an UNCITRAL arbitration arising out of the construction of a multibillion dollar LNG plant.
- A major insurance company seeking to enforce contract rights related to a $5 billion M&A transaction in an ICC arbitration.
- Perenco Ecuador, prevailing on novel jurisdictional and merits issues in an ICSID arbitration arising out of the Republic of Ecuador’s unilateral increase of its participation to 99% of all revenues from oil sales above a fixed “reference price” and its declaration that Perenco’s contracts had come to an end. Perenco is now entitled to approximately US$435 million, net of cost recovery and other factors, which is the largest compensation amount that any investment tribunal has awarded against Ecuador for its imposition of Law 42.
- Macau-based Sanum Investments and Netherlands-based Lao Holdings, NV in bilateral investment treaty arbitration claims against the Government of Laos.
- A former government official of an African nation in FCPA and money laundering charges in the Southern District of New York.
- A large private equity firm and its portfolio companies in conducting an anti-corruption and trade compliance risk assessment and in advising on enhanced policies, procedures and controls.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2008, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2000, B.A.