Sasha Semach is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Semach joined Debevoise in 2019.
Mr. Semach received ...
Read Full Biography
- Unum Group in its agreement to reinsure a substantial portion of its Closed Individual Disability Insurance Block business to a subsidiary of Global Atlantic.
- Cornell Capital and Hudson Structured Capital Management in their acquisition of a majority interest in Vault Insurance.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Resolution Life in its $1.25 billion acquisition of Voya Financial’s individual life in-force business.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2016, M.A.
- Yeshiva University, 2011, B.A.