Shinong Wang is a corporate associate based in the Hong Kong office and is a member of the firm’s Investment Funds and Investment Management Group.
Read Full Biography
- CDH Investments in the formation of CDH VGC Fund II, a $520 million China growth fund.
- Sequoia China in various co-investment vehicles and strategic initiatives.
- Lightspeed India Partners in the formation of Lightspeed India Partners III, a $275 million India venture fund.
- Baring Private Equity Asia in a fund restructuring involving the transfer of a portfolio company into a continuation fund. The transaction was named “GP-Led Deal of the Year in Asia” by Secondaries Investor in its annual awards.
- VIG Partners in its formation of VIG Fund IV, an $810 million offshore fund for investment in Korea.
- CDH Investments in its formation of CDH Fund VI, a $1.5+ billion China growth fund.
- A large corporate group in the formation of a $2 billion private equity fund with third party capital to pursue opportunities adjacent to its core strategy.
- Baring Private Equity Asia in the formation of various co-investment vehicles.
- HarbourVest Partners in various fund investments and secondary transactions.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A.