Sol Czerwonko is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office who focuses her practice on international arbitration and litigation. She ...
Read Full Biography
- YPF S.A., as a co-defendant with the Argentine Republic, in litigation brought by Petersen Energía and Eton Park in the S.D.N.Y. arising from the Republic’s 2012 intervention in YPF, temporary occupation of 51% of YPF’s capital stock held by Repsol S.A., and subsequent expropriation of that capital stock.
- A U.S. investor in an oil & gas project, including a refinery, oil fields, and licenses, in an ICSID arbitration against the Republic of Peru.
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in a multibillion dollar ICC arbitration seated in Singapore concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build and commission a combined-cycle power plant at an Australian LNG facility.
- An international mining company in an advisory matter concerning the company’s treaty rights in response to potential changes to legislation and regulations of a Latin American state.
- An American hedge fund in an advisory matter concerning different international companies’ treaty claims in response to expropriation acts from a Latin American state, for the purpose of third party litigation funding.
- Claimant MAKAE Europe SARL in a billion-dollar claim against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- Universidad Austral, J.D. Equivalent