Sol Czerwonko is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the International Dispute Resolution Group who focuses on international arbitration ...
Read Full Biography
- An engineering and commissioning contractor in an AUS$2 billion ICC Singapore arbitration concerning the disputed termination of an EPC subcontract to build a captive Combined Cycle power station on an LNG facility.
- An international mining company in an advisory matter concerning the company’s treaty rights in response to potential changes to legislation and regulations of a Latin American state.
- An American hedge fund in an advisory matter concerning different international companies’ treaty claims in response to expropriation acts from a Latin American state, for the purpose of third party litigation funding.
- Claimant MAKAE Europe SARL in a billion-dollar claim pending in ICSID arbitration against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- Universidad Austral, J.D. Equivalent