Spencer J. Mizerak is a tax associate and a member of the Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group.
Mr. Mizerak joined Debevoise in 2020. ...
Read Full Biography
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in Inovar Packaging Group, a full-service provider of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexibles for a wide range of industries.
- Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment, in its acquisition of EaglePicher Medical Power, a medical device manufacturer.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Atlas Merchant Capital, a global investment firm, in its investment in and strategic partnership with MarshBerry, a leading investment banking and consulting firm.
- Carlyle in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Consilio in its acquisition of the Adecco Group’s legal consulting and eDiscovery Business Units.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Capco in the $1.45 billion sale of Capco to Wipro.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2020, J.D.
- University of Delaware, 2017, B.S.