Stephen Asoli is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Asoli joined Debevoise in 2015. He received his J.D., ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Core & Main Holdings in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.625%/9.375% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2024 to fund a distribution to the holders of partnership units in Core & Main Holdings as part of a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- Brighthouse Financial in its offer and sale (by means of a shelf takedown) of 17 million depositary shares, each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of the Company’s preferred stock, at a price of $25 per depositary share for gross proceeds of approximately $425 million. The transaction marks the first preferred stock issuance by Brighthouse.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and HD Supply Waterworks in a $500 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with CD&R’s acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Envision Healthcare in the financing aspects of its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services. This included $6.3 billion of committed debt financing.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2011, B.S.