Steven Gross is a retired partner and former Co-Chair of the firm’s Business Restructuring & Workouts Group. Mr. Gross represented debtors, ...
Read Full Biography
- Culligan Investments, a leading provider of global water treatment solutions, and over 40 affiliates in the U.S., Canada and Europe in their successful out-of-court restructuring of more than $700 million in secured debt obligations.
- Oaktree Capital Management with Avenue Capital and Lowe Hospitality Group, in acquiring the assets of Sea Island Company.
- Trustees of Great Lakes (UK) Limited Pension Plan, a major creditor, in the bankruptcy proceeding of Chemtura Corporation.
- Group of holders of AMBAC-wrapped residential mortgage backed securities in the rehabilitation proceeding of AMBAC’s Segregated Account.
- Globo in the restructuring of in excess of $1.3 billion of international bond and international and Brazilian bank debt.
- Private placement lenders in several debt restructurings of Asian issuers.
- Eutelsat in contract matters relating to Sea Launch Company's Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Mortgage certificate holder in the Chapter 11 case of Extended Stay Hotels.
- Trustees of the 1983 Sea Containers Pension Scheme, the largest single creditor of Sea Containers Limited, in its concurrent U.S. Chapter 11 and Bermuda bankruptcy proceedings.
- Yale Law School, 1973, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 1971, LL.B.
- Columbia University, 1968, B.A.