Sue Meng is a corporate partner and member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups. Ms. Meng is Co-Chair of the firm’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Krauter & Company, a leading specialty firm focused on the risk and insurance needs of private equity firms and their portfolio companies nationwide.
- NJRetina in the formation of a strategic affiliation with NJEye and Quad-C Management.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Oxford Risk Management, an established leader in alternative risk and captive insurance and consulting.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Johnson & Johnson in its global co-development and commercialization agreement with Theravance Biopharma, relating to various compounds being developed for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn's and ulcerative colitis.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the acquisition of Carestream Dental, the digital dental business of Carestream Health.
- Allergan in its $2.9 billion acquisition of LifeCell Corporation, a regenerative medicine business.
- Allergan in its $639 million acquisition of Vitae Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition from General Motors and Ford of a majority stake in OEConnection, the established market leader in cloud-based technology solutions that facilitate the efficient location, sale, distribution and dynamic pricing of automotive parts.
- International Paper in its $2.2 billion acquisition of Weyerhaeuser’s pulp business.
- Evercore Group, as financial advisor to Rovi Corporation, in its $1.1 billion acquisition of TiVo.
- Guardian Life in the acquisition by its subsidiary, Reed Group, of the absence management administration business of Aon Hewitt.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Risk Strategies Company, a national insurance and benefits brokerage and risk management firm, from Kohlberg & Company.
- Envision Healthcare in its $620 million acquisition of Rural/Metro Corporation.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its $5 billion sale to Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company.
- Independent Committee of the Board of Directors of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia in its $365 million sale to Sequential Brands.
- Healogics, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Accelecare Wound Centers.
- Pediatric Services Holding Corporation, the parent of Pediatric Services of America, in its sale to J.H. Whitney Capital Partners.
- Protective Life in its $5.7 billion merger with a subsidiary of Dai-ichi Life, a life insurance company listed on the Tokyo stock exchange.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $910 million acquisition of Healogics, the largest advanced wound care services provider in the U.S.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Beijing Galloping Horse Film and Galloping Horse America in their acquisition of the visual effects and other assets of Digital Domain Productions in a Section 363 sale under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.05 billion acquisition of David's Bridal.
- Verizon Communications in its $612 million acquisition of Hughes Telematics.
- J.C. Flowers and Crump Group in the sale of the life and property and casualty insurance divisions of Crump to BB&T Corporation.
- International Paper in its $4.3 billion acquisition of Temple-Inland.
- Providence Equity Partners in its $1.9 billion going private acquisition of SRA International, a provider of technology and strategic consulting services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Emergency Medical Services Corporation.
- Yale Law School, 2010, J.D.
- University of Oxford, 2006, M.Phil.
- Harvard University, 2003, A.B.