Susie Kim is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions and Insurance Practice Groups.
Ms. Kim joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Kim ...
Read Full Biography
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of and $500 million capital contribution to Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- Covéa in its definitive agreement to sell CSE Insurance to Porch Group for $48.6 million in cash.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of Columbian Mutual Life Insurance Company, as part of Columbian’s demutualization process.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, 2015, B.A.