Tamara Kulyk is an associate based in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on M&A, corporate ...
Read Full Biography
- Norilsk Nickel in its buyback of issued outstanding shares for a total purchase price of $2 billion.
- Sberbank in its acquisition of a 20.8% stake in Cetelem Bank from BNP Paribas group. The transaction sees Sberbank become the sole shareholder of Cetelem Bank, a leader in the Russian consumer and car loan market.
- TMK in a voluntary tender offer by its subsidiary, Volzhsky Pipe Plant, to acquire ordinary shares of TMK, including ordinary shares represented by global depositary receipts, and the subsequent delisting of TMK’s global depositary receipts from the London Stock Exchange.
- N-Mining in its sale of a 100% stake in gold exploration company, Third Mining Exploration Company, to Kinross Gold Corporation for a fixed cash and share consideration of $283 million and additional consideration in the form of a 1.5% net smelter return (NSR) and contingent consideration linked to future gold reserve additions.
- Nordwind Airlines in its operating leases for seven new Embraer E190 aircraft from Nordic Aviation Capital, one Airbus A321-200 and one Boeing 777-300ER aircraft from Aircastle and a long-term lease of three new Boeing 737-800 aircraft from CDB Aviation Lease Finance DAC.
- MegaFon in its joint venture with SLV Group to merge the Svyaznoy and Euroset retail chains. The combined company operates the largest technology retail chain in the world by number of stores.
- MegaFon in its transaction with VimpelCom to discontinue their Euroset joint venture resulting in MegaFon taking control of over 100% of Euroset.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2016, M.A.
- University of the Pacific Mcgeorge School of Law, 2014, Master of Laws
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2013, B.A.