Thomas Heiser is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group. Before joining Debevoise, Mr. Heiser worked at Northern Trust.
Mr. Heiser joined ...
Read Full Biography
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the financing aspects of the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of Illinois, 2013, B.S.