Thomas Heiser is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Before joining Debevoise, Mr. Heiser worked at Northern Trust.
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its merger with Brady Industries.
- Foundation Consumer Brands, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of seven over-the-counter brands from GSK Consumer Healthcare.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the financing aspects of the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion. The financing for the transaction includes a $2.38 billion cash flow-based facility, a $700 million asset-based revolving facility and $640 million in senior unsecured notes.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of Illinois, 2013, B.S.