Thomas Jenkins is an associate based in the London office. He is a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group and has extensive ...
Read Full Biography
- A hedge fund in allegations of market abuse (disclosure of inside information), including responding to regulatory requests and conducting a cross-border internal investigation.
- Rolls-Royce in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with UK, U.S. and Brazil investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets.
- Rolls-Royce in its leniency agreement with Brazil’s Office of the Comptroller General.
- BPP Law School, 2007, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, 2006, GDL
- University of Oxford, 2005, B.A. (Hons)