Tiancheng (TC) Huang is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Huang joined Debevoise in 2021. He received ...
Read Full Biography
- TransDev, a global provider of mobility services, in its acquisition of FirstTransit, an EQT Infrastructure portfolio company.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in Inovar Packaging Group, a full-service provider of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexibles for a wide range of industries.
- TBS, a financial technology firm in its definitive agreement to merge with R&T, an investment management firm.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Deutsche Bank, as financial advisor to Bottomline Technologies, a financial technology provider, in its sale to Thoma Bravo, valued at approximately $2.6 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- White Cap, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading North American distributor of specialty concrete and construction accessory, safety, and building products, in its acquisition of Ram Tool, a construction supply distribution company.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its acquisition of OpenSlate, a content-focused measurement and analytics company.
- Carlyle in its strategic growth investment and acquisition of a majority stake in Saama, a leading AI-driven intelligent clinical cloud company that enables the life sciences industry to conduct faster and safer clinical developments and regulatory programs, valuing the company at up to $430 million.
- HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, in its agreement to divest certain assets from its joint venture with Brookdale Health Care Services to LHC Group, a national provider of in-home healthcare.
- Blackstone, a significant shareholder in Annexus, in Integrity Marketing Group LLC’s acquisition of Annexus.
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2015, B.A.