Timothy Cuffman is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Cuffman joined Debevoise in 2019. He received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2019, ...
Read Full Biography
- Snaidero Rino, S.p.A., an Italian designer and manufacture of luxury kitchens in a high-stakes contract and trademark dispute with Snaidero Rino’s long time U.S. distributor and former subsidiary, Snaidero USA.
- Mark Anthony International in a dispute with Bronco Wine Company before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board regarding the CHECKMATE trademark for wine.
- Motel One, a leading European high design affordable hotel chain, in a trademark dispute before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board related to its first hotel in the United States.
- MSCHF in an appeal to the Second Circuit from the district court’s preliminary injunction order against MSCHF's Wavy Baby artworks, which Vans alleged violated the trademarks and trade dress of its Old Skool sneakers.
- Fox Corporation in successfully defeating a preliminary injunction motion in a trademark and false advertising lawsuit brought by the owners of the 1980s United States Football League against the league and team names of the new USFL.
- Policygenius in multiple enforcement actions and subsequent successful negotiations to protects its distinctive POLICYGENIUS brand.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2013, M.A.
- Cedarville University, 2011, B.A.