Thomas Lopez is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Lopez joined Debevoise in 2016. He received his J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to Allergan, in its sale to AbbVie for $63 billion in cash and stock.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in Grupo Madero, the largest casual dining and fast-casual restaurant chain in Brazil.
- HCA Healthcare in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Mission Health, a nonprofit North Carolina health system.
- Kelso & Company in its sale of PowerTeam Services to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2010, B.A.