Violetta Drondina is a corporate associate in the Moscow Office and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group.
Ms. Drondina advises clients on M&A ...
Read Full Biography
- A subsidiary of Sberbank in its acquisition from International Centre JSC of an office and retail complex, including underground parking space, with a total area of over 300,000 square metres located at the crossing of Kutuzovsky Avenue and Kulneva Street, opposite Moscow International Business Center (Moscow-City). The complex comprises three buildings on two land plots and will be used for the purpose of developing a new headquarters for Sberbank (“Sberbank City”). Debevoise provided overall legal support for the transaction at all stages, including due diligence of the relevant entities, buildings, land plots and other assets of the complex; transaction structuring; drafting and negotiating transaction documents; and legal support of transaction closing.
- Sberbank in a development project for the construction of Sberbank’s technology park in the grounds of Skolkovo Innovation Centre.
- An owner of property in a potential sale of a multifunctional complex in the centre of Moscow.
- Metalloinvest Group in the project for the development of Udokan copper deposit, including drafting and negotiation of a Mining and Services Agreement for copper ore production.
- A large Russian mining and metallurgical company at the pre-trial stage, including the settlement process, in a potential SCC arbitration against a major German engineering company related to the breach of a contractor agreement.
- Moscow State University, 2020, M.A.
- Moscow State University, 2018, B.A.