Mr. Sharma is a corporate associate in the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. His practice focuses on public, private and private equity ...
Read Full Biography
- Pactiv Evergreen in its $380 million acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a U.S. manufacturer of foodservice and custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions.
- Aflac in its $2.1 billion strategic partnership with Denham Capital.
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its $1 billion acquisition of Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- Waitr in its acquisition of Delivery Dudes.
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- Investcorp in its strategic partnership with Centre Lane Partners.
- Verizon in its acquisition of BlueJeans, a market-leading cloud-based video conferencing and event platform.
- Blackstone in its $2.7 billion sale of F&G to Fidelity National Financial.
- Emergent Cold Storage, an Elliott Management portfolio company, in its sale to Lineage Logistics, the world’s largest refrigerated-storage company by space.
- Roadrunner in the $225 million sale of its Prime Distribution Services business to C.H. Robinson.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Reynolds Group and Closure Systems International (CSI) in their sale of CSI businesses and facilities to Cerberus Capital Management.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Elliott Management in the recapitalization of Affinion Group Holdings and related equity and stockholder arrangements.
- Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading IT solutions integrator, and its majority owner, Kelso & Company, in the sale of a majority equity interest in Sirius to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Tribune Media Company in its $7.2 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- University of New South Wales, J.D. Equivalent