Mr. Sharma is a corporate associate in the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. His practice focuses on public, private and private equity ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone Group in its $2.7 billion sale of F&G to Fidelity National Financial.
- Roadrunner in the $225 million sale of its Prime Distribution Services business to C.H. Robinson.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition, later terminated, of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- Reynolds Group and Closure Systems International (CSI) in their sale of CSI businesses and facilities to Cerberus Capital Management.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Elliott Management in the recapitalization of Affinion Group Holdings and related equity and stockholder arrangements.
- Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading IT solutions integrator, and its majority owner, Kelso & Company, in the sale of a majority equity interest in Sirius to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Tribune Media Company in its $7.2 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- University of New South Wales, J.D. Equivalent