Vivian DePietro is an associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. DePietro joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from New York Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- Resolution Life in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to Global Bankers Insurance Group.
- A global insurance company in replacing the senior management of a subsidiary.
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in the placement of $280 million of senior unsecured notes.
- Principal Financial Group in its concurrent $400 million offering of 3.400% senior notes due 2025 and $400 million offering of 4.700% fixed-to-floating rate junior subordinated notes due 2055.
- New York Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Roger Williams University, 2013, B.A.
- Roger Williams University, 2013, B.S.