Ms. Reilly is a counsel in the firm’s Litigation Department. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including contract and employment ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of up to a 49% stake in NYSE-listed CHC Group, the world's largest commercial helicopter operator with an enterprise value of $1.9 billion.
- J.C. Flowers in litigation brought by the MF Global bankruptcy trustee seeking to recover dividends paid in connection with preferred stock.
- GoldenTree Asset Management in employment/ERISA litigation arising out of the bankruptcy of Source Home Entertainment.
- American Airlines in litigation arising out of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- The former General Counsel of Computer Associates in Department of Justice and SEC investigations of accounting irregularities.
- The former President of North America sales for Lucent in litigation with the Company and the SEC.
- A class of minority sheet metal workers in winning a contempt judgment against their union, after a three-day trial, based on the union’s discriminatory practices and non-compliance with affirmative action orders. Debevoise handled this matter pro bono.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2000, J.D.
- Douglass College, Rutgers University, 1997, B.A.