Wesley C. Moore is an associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Moore joined Debevoise in 2017. He received a J.D. from New York University School ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Lannett Company in its $585 million comprehensive refinancing.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- White Cap Parent in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.25%/9.00% Senior PIK toggle notes due 2026 to fund a dividend payment to the company's equity holders.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- NCI Building Systems in the financing aspects of its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the financing aspects of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- Quarton International in its sale to Cowen.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- New York University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- Carleton College, 2010, B.A.