Yean Do is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Do joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from Georgetown ...
Read Full Biography
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- TPG Capital, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe and Kindred Healthcare in the sale of Kindred Healthcare to LifePoint Health.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $300 million offering of senior unsecured PIK toggle notes to fund a distribution to holders of common units.
- Gogo in its $215 million offering (including $13 million sold in a separate, concurrent private placement) of 6.00% convertible senior notes due 2022.
- National Life Insurance Company in its $128 million offering of additional 5.250% fixed-to-floating rate surplus notes due 2068.
- Providence Equity Partners and DoubleVerify in DoubleVerify’s new senior secured revolving loan facility and the refinancing of its existing debt facilities.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2013, B.A.