Yean Do is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Do joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from Georgetown University Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Core & Main Holdings in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.625%/9.375% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2024 to fund a distribution to the holders of partnership units in Core & Main Holdings as part of a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- National Life Insurance Company in its $128 million offering of additional 5.250% fixed-to-floating rate surplus notes due 2068.
- Brighthouse Financial in its offer and sale (by means of a shelf takedown) of 17 million depositary shares, each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of the Company’s preferred stock, at a price of $25 per depositary share for gross proceeds of approximately $425 million. The transaction marks the first preferred stock issuance by Brighthouse.
- Gogo in its $215 million offering (including $13 million sold in a separate, concurrent private placement) of 6.00% convertible senior notes due 2022.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2013, B.A.