Abraham J. Williamson is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Williamson joined Debevoise in 2018. Mr. Williamson ...
Read Full Biography
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, as lead underwriters, in RenaissanceRe’s $1.05 billion offering of common stock.
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America in its $1.25 billion offering of 3.300% surplus notes due 2050.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Harvard Law School, 2018, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 2015, M.Phil.
- Howard University, 2014, B.A.