Ada Fernandez Johnson is a counsel in the firm’s Litigation Department, based in the Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on representing ...
Read Full Biography
- Barrick Gold and seven of its current and former officers and directors in a securities class action arising from the development of a mining project in South America.
- Léo Apotheker, former CEO of Hewlett-Packard Company, in securities class actions, derivative litigation and regulatory inquiries arising from HP’s acquisition of Autonomy.
- Kenneth D. Lewis, former CEO of Bank of America, in regulatory matters relating to the Merrill Lynch acquisition, including defense against civil claims brought by the New York Attorney General and various civil securities and derivative cases.
- Former Chief Financial Officer of AOL Time Warner in an SEC investigation into AOL’s advertising revenues.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1998, J.D.