AJ Salomon is a corporate associate and a member of the Insurance Group.
Ms. Salomon joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Salomon received ...
Read Full Biography
- Covéa Group in its $750m investment in Lorenz Re, a Bermuda reinsurance company established to enable PartnerRe to participate in the investor backed collateralized reinsurance market.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Global Atlantic in the establishment of Ivy Re, a reinsurance co-investment vehicle designed to co-invest approximately $1 billion with Global Atlantic and its subsidiaries in qualifying reinsurance transactions.
- Resolution Life in its $1.25 billion acquisition of Voya Financial’s individual life in-force business.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- RL LP in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to an affiliate of Kuvare US Holdings.
- Crescent Capital Group, KKR Credit Advisors and GoldPoint Partners, as prepetition noteholders and debtor-in-possession lenders to The Rockport Company and its subsidiaries, in the company’s Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Syncora Holdings, as insurer of power revenue bonds issued by PREPA, Puerto Rico’s troubled electric utility, in the highly-publicized and complex restructuring negotiations relating to PREPA’s $8.3 billion of funded debt.
- Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance Company in a loss portfolio transfer of legacy U.S. insurance liabilities to Alea North America Insurance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bermuda-based run-off firm Catalina Holdings.
- Prosperity Life Insurance in its sale to an investor group led by Elliott Management.
- David’s Bridal in its successful pre-packaged Chapter 11 reorganization in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, under which David’s Bridal cut its debt by more than $400 million while preserving its business intact and ensuring that 80,000 pending customer orders and all trade claims would be satisfied without interruption.
- Gramercy Funds Management, as debtor-in-possession lender and one of the largest shareholders and creditors of Banro Corporation, a Canadian mining company with operations in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which successfully restructured under CCAA proceedings in Canada.
- Resolution Life in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to Global Bankers Insurance Group. (Terminated)
- The CF Corporation and The Blackstone Group in the $1.835 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Colgate University, 2013, B.A.