Alana S. Walker is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups based in the New ...
Read Full Biography
- RL LP in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to an affiliate of Kuvare US Holdings.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Blackstone’s Tactical Opportunities Group in its strategic minority investment in Annexus, a leading designer of annuities and insurance-based retirement products.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Oxford Risk Management, an established leader in alternative risk and captive insurance and consulting.
- AXA in its acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- CVC Capital Partners in its investment in Republic Finance, a consumer loan provider.
- Apex Fund Services in its sale to Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2010, M.A.
- Stanford University, 2009, B.A.