Alana S. Walker is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance Group based in the New York office. Prior to joining the Insurance ...
Read Full Biography
- Blackstone’s Tactical Opportunities Group in its strategic minority investment in Annexus, a leading designer of annuities and insurance-based retirement products.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Oxford Risk Management, an established leader in alternative risk and captive insurance and consulting.
- AXA in the acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- CVC Capital Partners in its investment in Republic Finance, a consumer loan provider.
- Apex Fund Services in its sale to Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2010, M.A.
- Stanford University, 2009, B.A.