Aleena B. Aspervil is a corporate associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Aspervil joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. Aspervil received her J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Lone Wolf, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Propertybase, a leading global real estate and mortgage software company.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .design domain extension.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .club domain extension.
- Warner Music Group in its initial public offering of 77 million shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share, representing an approximately $1.925 billion offering.
- Core & Main LP, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Howard University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Morgan State University, 2016, B.A.