Alexander Chang is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on sponsors of private equity funds, co-investment ...
Read Full Biography
- Providence Equity Partners on its GP-led stapled tender offer for Providence Equity Partners VII , a $5 billion buyout fund focused on global investments in media, telecommunications & technology companies.
- Carlyle in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Providence Equity Partners in the formation of Providence Equity Partners VIII, a $6 billion global media, entertainment and communications fund.
- Sequoia Capital in raising multiple venture capital and growth funds, including in the formation of:
- Sequoia Capital Global Growth Fund III - Endurance Partners, an $8 billion global venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Growth Fund VI, a China-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Growth Fund IX, a U.S.-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Growth Fund III, an India-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Venture Fund VIII, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Seed Fund II, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Venture Fund XVII, a U.S.-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Venture Fund VII, an India-focused venture fund.
- Burford Capital in the formation of Burford Opportunity Fund, a $300 million global litigation claims fund.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead buyer in the GP-led LP tender in connection with The Resolute Fund III.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Duke University, 2013, B.S.