Alexander Chang is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on sponsors of private equity funds, co-investment ...
Read Full Biography
- Burford Capital in the formation of Burford Opportunity Fund, a $300 million global litigation claims fund.
- The Carlyle Group in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Sequoia Capital in the formation of Sequoia Capital Global Growth Fund III – Endurance Partners, an $8 billion global venture fund.
- Providence Equity Partners in the formation of Providence Equity Partners VIII, a $6 billion global media, entertainment and communications fund.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Duke University, 2013, B.S.