Alex Grossman is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Grossman joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of TARIS, a biotechnology company specializing in the development of a novel drug delivery technology for the treatment of cancer.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to LogMeIn, in its $4.3 billion acquisition by Francisco Partners and Evergreen Coast Capital.
- Morgan Stanley and Greenhill Partners, as financial advisors to International Flavors and Fragrances, in its $45 billion Reverse Morris Trust merger with DuPont de Nemours.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the financing aspects of the $1.3 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the financing aspects of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2017, J.D.
- Skidmore College, 2012, B.A.