Alex Grossman is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Grossman joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from the Georgetown ...
Read Full Biography
- Kindred Healthcare, a TPG portfolio company and leading specialty hospital company delivering acute health services, in the financing aspects of its sale to LifePoint Health, a leader in the delivery of community-based care.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its sale of MedRisk to CVC Capital Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of S&S Activewear, a leading North American distributor of imprintable apparel and accessories.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion. The financing for the transaction includes a $2.38 billion cash flow-based facility, a $700 million asset-based revolving facility and $640 million in senior unsecured notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Radio Systems Corporation, a market-leading provider of innovative pet product solutions.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of TARIS, a biotechnology company specializing in the development of a novel drugs and delivery technologies for the treatment of cancer.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to LogMeIn, in the $4.3 billion acquisition of LogMeln by Francisco Partners and Evergreen Coast Capital.
- Morgan Stanley and Greenhill Partners, as financial advisors to International Flavors and Fragrances, in its $45 billion Reverse Morris Trust merger with the nutrition and biosciences unit of DuPont de Nemours.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the financing aspects of the $1.3 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the financing aspects of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2017, J.D.
- Skidmore College, 2012, B.A.