Alexandra P. Swain is a litigation associate. Her practice focuses on intellectual property, data privacy and cybersecurity issues.
Her recent matters ...
Read Full Biography
- Committee to Protect Journalists in oral argument before the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in litigation under the Freedom of Information Act.
- A leading financial institution in responding to a cybersecurity incident involving data of more than 100 million individuals.
- Bank of America in defending a challenge to its ownership and use of the trademark ERICA for its virtual financial assistant, beating back a motion for preliminary injunction, and winning summary judgment.
- A leading developer of interactive entertainment in defense of claims privacy violations.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Duke University, 2013, B.A.