Alexandra P. Swain is a litigation associate. Her practice focuses on intellectual property, data privacy and cybersecurity issues.
Her recent matters ...
Read Full Biography
- Committee to Protect Journalists in oral argument before the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in litigation under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Capital One in conducting an investigation for the Board of Directors regarding a significant data breach.
- Bank of America in defending a challenge to its ownership and use of the trademark ERICA for its virtual financial assistant, beating back a motion for preliminary injunction, and winning summary judgment.
- Take-Two Interactive Software in the first New York case to address right of publicity claims within video games, securing dismissal of two cases brought by Lindsay Lohan and another celebrity concerning the alleged use of their likenesses in the Grand Theft Auto video game.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Duke University, 2013, B.A.