Allison Lee is an international counsel based in Hong Kong and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and Private Equity Group. Recommended ...
Read Full Biography
- Resolution Life in its AUS$3.3 billion acquisition of AMP Life in Australia and New Zealand.
- The Heart Clinic, a cardiology specialist medical practice, in its sale to Virtus Medical Holdings, and the establishment of a long-term arrangement for the cardiologists to continue operating The Heart Clinic under Virtus Medical Holdings.
- AIA Group in its AUS$3.8 billion acquisition of CommInsure and Sovereign, the life insurance businesses of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Australia and New Zealand, and related 20 year bancassurance agreements.
- Prudential Financial in its life insurance joint venture with CT Corp in Indonesia.
- American International Group in its sale of its Japan life insurance business to FWD.
- FWD in a 15-year bancassurance agreement with An Binh Bank in Vietnam.
- Ally Bridge in its PIPEs transaction with Nasdaq-listed Sorrento Therapeutics.
- Clearwater Capital Partners in the establishment of an Indian credit platform, and the collective co-investment by Clearwater Capital Partners and two other large global investors.
- AIA Group in its landmark exclusive bancassurance partnership with Citibank to distribute its insurance products to 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region. This was the largest ever bancassurance deal in Asia.
- American International Group in the sale of its Taiwan consumer and SME businesses to Nan Shan Life Insurance in Taiwan.
- Ingenico in its strategic partnership with Fosun International and acquisition by Fosun of a 20% minority stake in Ingenico’s Chinese activities.
- Hanwha SolarOne in its $2 billion acquisition of Hanwha Q CELLS.
- The D. E. Shaw Group in the restructuring of Kaisa, a Hong Kong-listed PRC property developer.
- AIA Group in its $1.7 billion acquisition of ING's insurance businesses.
- Credit Suisse in the sale of its Asian PE Portfolio to HarbourVest and Asia Growth Capital.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in its $238 million initial public offering.
- Oaktree Capital Management in its sale of TruckPro to Harvest Partners.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Emergency Medical Services Corporation.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $250 million PIPE investment in NCI Building Systems.
- American International Group in the sale of its Indian mutual fund business to Pinebridge Investments.
- Tower Group in its $107 million acquisition of Specialty Underwriters’ Alliance.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2008, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2005, A.B.