Alyssa G. Novoselac is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Novoselac joined Debevoise in 2019. From 2017 to 2019, she was ...
Read Full Biography
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the financing aspects of the $168 million sale of its roll-up sheet door business, DBCI, to Janus.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the financing aspects of the sale of its Insulated Metal Panels business to Nucor for $1 billion in cash.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Feeney Utility Services Group.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Sila, a heating and air company that offers HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and home automation systems in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the refinancing of its senior credit facilities, including its existing $611 million asset-based revolving credit facility and its $115 million cash flow-based revolving credit facility, and its $2.6 billion term loan facility.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2017, M.B.A.
- University of Toronto, 2013, B.S.