Andrea Acosta is a associate and a member of the Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Group.
Ms. Acosta joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Acosta received ...
Read Full Biography
- Fortitude Re, a Carlyle Group portfolio company, in its acquisition of a $31 billion block of legacy variable annuities from Prudential Financial for a total transaction value of $2.2 billion.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Sila, a heating and air company that offers HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and home automation systems in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Ferraro Foods, a specialty foodservice distributor.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of S&S Activewear, a leading North American distributor of imprintable apparel and accessories.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2015, B.A.